You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for April 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Tamilspider, total 10 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of April, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 4136. Total 8975.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 6000 points. Only Rs. 6158.00 could be shared and Rs. 2817.00 remained undistributed.

The revenue share was a bit low this month due to several issues like, Google panda attack, exams, many holidays in month of April etc. I hope we could regain our charm back this month. A special congratulations to E Mangala, who is contributing actively through out the month without a break.

1. Mangala - Rs. 1913
    2. Rajesh - Rs. 1259
    3. S.Manoharan- Rs. 843
    4. Kiran Kumar- Rs. 719
    5. Kavitha Gopal- Rs. 373
    6. Surya Selvaraj - Rs. 250
    7. Babu - Rs. 245
    8. Vathsala - Rs. 224
    9. Sowmya - Rs. 171
    10. Kaveri Jha - Rs. 160

Congratulations for the Share Winners.

Member of the Day (MOD) award in Tamilspider - Win Rs 50 Everyday is BACK. Due to some reasons I stopped MOD for few days but I'm are considering this award again. There is a slight change in eligibility criteria. At present we have given minimum criteria as 2 resources, But if one resource is posted of very good quality then it will be considered for the award.

Partnership share for January 2011 at Tamilspider

Partnership share for February 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for March 2011 at Tamilspider
    Hi Friends,

I am happy to get my partnership share for this month. I thank the webmaster for all his valuable suggestions and guidelines. All the new members can feel free to ask him about any clarifications about TSR. He will help you to post good quality resources and you can also ask him about improving your google adsense account. I can find that I have improved a lot in posting good resources all because of his suggestions.

This is a good website and there is no partiality in awarding the points and cash credits. Any new member can also get the highest partnership share if you post resources continously.

Members continue posting resources and earn revenue.

Thank you TSR.

Hi Friends

This came to me as a plesant surprise, i never imagined in my dreams also that i will be getting a share in the partnership revenue for April, being my first month at Tamilspider i was fully engaged in posting resources and creating forums which kept me away from this information that i can too earn partnership revenue, I could not believe my own eyes when i read my name at the fourth position. All Thanks to Tamilspider and Webmaster Kranthi Kiran for such a wonderful site to spend quality time and earning too.

Yes as mentioned by Mangala Madam indeed our webmaster is so good that he answers all the questions raised patiently and clearly to the point may it be on postings, corrections needed, new ideas and last but not the least earning on which i always come up with so many questions which was all answered to the fullest.

Three Cheers to

Hearty congratulations to all the Tamilspider members who have received the partnership share for April month. It gives immense pleasure to see the that even the new members are also the part of this revenue share. Through this we understand that our tamilspider site is reaching everybody very quickly. Definitely this will help and encourage the other new joinees in posting the good contents and also to gain knowledge and to earn money.

Once again, congrats to all the revenue share members. And I am also glad that my name is also listed a part of this revenue share program in April.

Surya Selvaraj.

Many many congratulations to Mangala, Rajesh, S.Manoharan, Kiran Kumar, Kavitha Gopal, Surya Selvaraj, Babu, Vathsala, Sowmya, Kaveri Jha for putting your names in the April 2011 revenue share list.
    As told by our webmaster Kranthi that in this month there were lots of obstacles in the way of getting good money from adsense but we got a good amount also and I am sure in the month of May we can generate more qualitable posts so that we can earn a huge money.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.