You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggest something new to

Hello Friends

It’s a long way our has travelled till now, with the help of our webmaster and site coordinators, I can say Tamilspider is a great hit in Tamilnadu by seeing the enthusiastic contributions from our members and the top earners column says the rest.

To make our journey here more successful and to take Tamilspider to the next level, I hereby request members to come out with their suggestions / ideas for improving our, from which both the site as well as the members can get benefited mutually.

Some suggestions you can give on are like how to bring more traffic to site, any new section which can be of help, can we have any change in the look of the site, how to make this site rank No.1, suggestions on new types of reward and recognition for members, any cleanup activities to be done, anything missing according to you, new types of guidance which can be of help for members on improving their contribution, any contests which can be run periodically, how to capitalize more on the current scenario or season, may it be on Politics, Tamil Cinema, Job market, Studies, Indian economy, Business, Tourism etc

Above are the broad lines given for you to think on, any other thoughts are also welcome, as the above are already in practice and under constant review by the for improvement of the site but in case you have any feeling that we can do better, please share.
    Hello Kiran Kumar,
    It is good to see a new member like you has taken intitative to improve this site further and came up with good thread.

I request all members to give a response to this thread and help us to enhance Tamilspider to greater heights.

A S Kranthi Kiran

The forum of tamilspider can be made a good platform to discuss issues of Tamil Nadu. Irrelevant forums should not be there. Let us focus on the state and highlight its plus and minus.
    Kaveri Jha

I suggest Tamilspider to have a scroller running at the top of the pages which can give information on the latest articles or any important information from vaious sections and hot discussions from forum etc which will attract vistors to click and visit the particular page to read on the topic and from there he may also read related resources etc

Hope this suggestion will be of use to Tamilspider

One more suggestion, we can have some schemes like Article of the day or week too.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.