You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topics for for April 24th to May 1st 2011-Updated

Hello members,
    Here I'm giving the topics to write in resources in TSR. These are the current hot topics in Tamilnadu which bring lot of traffic to site.

1. Akshaya Tritiya in Tamilnadu
      Suggested topics are:
      How Akshaya Tritiya is celebrated in Tamilnadu
      Works prohibited during Akshay Tritiya
      Significance of Akshay Tritiya in Tamilnadu

2. Any entrance exam cut-off marks : Many universities of Tamilnadu have conducted their entrance exams and many students will be much eager to know the cut of marks. Provide necessary details!

3. Tamilnadu Assembly elections results 2011
      Suggested topics are:
      Assembly Elections 2011 Predictions, Who will wing in Elections 2011, Tamil nadu election news and many more.
    4. IPL-4 Chennai Super Kings player profiles : Concentrate on local players of CSK. Try to write profiles on
      Shadab Jakati – Goa – Bowler
      Abhinav Mukund – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Yo Mahesh – Tamil Nadu – Bowler
      Anirudha Srikkanth – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Vas Devadas – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Ganapathi Vignesh – Tamil Nadu – Batsman

5. School admissions/College admissions

Along with this the members can also post some recent news about Tamilnadu/Chennai so that it will add traffic to the site. I request all the members to contact me if you have any doubts. Add me in Gtalk, My ID is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com.
    Hi,

You have given good topics for this week. You have given all the current topics for this week which will help the members to earn revenue.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.