You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Tamilnadu students mostly prefer to do

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Tamilnadu students mostly prefer to do'.

Students nowadays prefer doing?

Degree
    Diploma
    Masters
    Business or
    Any other option not mentioned above

Any opinion also welcome what will be the best option students should opt according to you, which may be good to them in future.
    Now a degree is the minimum qualification to get a genuine job .competition prevails here so to get success minimum a degree is needed.A marriage invitation should bear the degree both for bride and groom .It is a symbol o educated .So all wants to get a degree.Are they getting it is different matter.

no my dear kiran in our tamil students are all prefer to do the business.... because now a days our India have corruption prtoblem, because of the politicians. the youngsters are all choosing the MBA MCA those are alll the management subjects. the management only the solution to save our india....
    every Indian should know about the economics and management...........

the college students are all interested to taking the business
    the business will help the for their perssonal life and their future..
    business means calculation. once calculations are correct answers also correct...
    Mr. Kiran you are to smart because you are managing yourself
    am i corrcet my friend

Hi Mr.Dkmarchan

Thanks for the complement, by the way can I know why u say so, what u mean by saying Im Smart and managinf myself!

Regards
    Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.