You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Jeeva career KO Movie is One of Milestone

Hai Friend,

Today i saw the KO movie the movie is Really Super.Jeeva Acting is really Super in this film Jeeva Camera play the Main Roll.

In this Movie have a character "Saroja" it's really amazing character.This character come half of the film but that character was move till the last second in that movie.I love and enjoy it.

The Photography is Excellent. High Quality movie to give Tamil cinema. I this movie Red Eye Slow motion Camera used it really super.

The slow motion scenes are so cool.

Songs Cinematography is really super.All natural scene are super especially Amali Thumali,Venpaniye,Ennamo Yeadho this songs are super.

Screenplay is So good

Every things is super....

Jeeva career KO Movie is One of Milestone
    Hi Friend.

I agree with you that this film is really going to be a turning point in Jeeva's career. The trailer shown in TVs and the song lyrics forces one to see the film at once. Let's hope this is going to be a superhit movie of the year.

E.Mangala

Hi friend,

Not for your sake,this film is really superb.I enjoyed a lot by seeing this film.The film has a best essence within it.It also had some admirable features in it,including everyone's unique involvement in correct areas of the film.

All the things in this film are very excellent.There is no doubt,it stands in the top hits in tamil cinema this year.Also it had made Actor Jeeva to the Everest of Popularity.I really accept your forum.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.