You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opposing Parties Tamilnadu

Did u feel DMK can win his majority of place in this election?

Hi Dude,

Every one knew DMK done a great job(!).. since now. Did you feel those things will help them to get the majority of seats? or are you feel they done their job very well or they can win by their money what they spent last two days before polls.

Best Regards,
    Sakthivel.G
    hai friend
    I think DMK dont win with this election because
    1.)Raja(Erode) Land problem
    2.)Rasa Spectrum problem
    3.)Lot's of Corraption
    4.)Crime Rate is Increased

"Main Thing Is "POWER CUT" "

this kind of reason.

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

I don't think so. DMK governemnt spends lot of money for the free issues and fail to control the price elevation. More over the 2G scam is roaming all over the tamilnadu village levels also. The party must control all these activities. Every function of the DMK party shows its fund flow and loyalty to make their leaders happy. This shows that the leaders of DMK like to have such behaviour. Moreover they are very proud of their doings in which people should have such proud. The mian problems

1.Electricity cut
    2.Price Elevation
    3.party MP's illegal activites
    4.Supporting local party threatening activities. etc will spoil their results in tamilnadu elections 2011

I also don't think so, Because All the government make a corruption during their period. Even we don't say the ADMK won't make corruption, All the politics peoples wants to fill their own packet. But in this period the DMK government give a lot of benefits to the peoples.

But one thing , THe govenment maybe DMK or ADMK, you people only gain your own money.

Yours
    Dinesh

Hi Friend,

I do not think that this time DMK is going to win. People will definetely go for a change in the government. Who ever wins I think there will not be any change. They will never think about the people.

There are lots of good things which a government can do for the people. But the first thing what they will do when they come to power is "Do everything necessary to punish the opposing party".

People are really fed up by this attitude and many people does not even like to cast their vote.

E.Mangala

cong supported DMK govt and DMK supported UPA govt are misruling India and Tamil .So price rise,unemployment ,education for sale,more health expenditure, corruption etc all reaches its top.In tamil nadu by way of corruption and arrogance law and order deteriorated .Kalignar family ruled our state as the emperor period.Now adays all knew all .So kalaignar's all times actions are very clear to the public.So there is a change in people's mind.so they have voted to jj though she was doing corruption in her tenure

I THINK DMK CAN NOT WIN THIS ELECTION MY FRIEND BECAUSE IN PAST 5 YEARS THE DMK DOES NOT ANYTHING FOR THE TAMILNADU PEOPLE SO DEFENITELY THEY ARE NOT WIN THIS ELECTION MY FRIEND......

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.