You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Fate of posted article

yesterday (21-4 11) i posted an article titled " sundarakaandam parayanam for peace& prosperity & it was indicated to have been successfully posted. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaianfact i viewed same under misc.catagory but today it is not found listed for viewing .can u tell me the position?

in fact I had submitted a suggestion for inclusion of addl.catagories which was listed yesterday but not found today how come deletion is done within 1 day ? can u enlighten me ur guidelines ?

rks
    raman malli
    Hello Raman,
    The posts which are not related to Tamilnadu wil be deleted without a second thought.

While asking in forum please do not use "chat language"! I seriously did not understand this line: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaianfact i viewed same under misc.catagory". Please be precise.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Dear A.S.K.
    Tks for the response. The post was relating to general catagory & on SUNDARAKANDAM IN VALMIKIS RAMAYANA.From ur reply it appears only matters related to t.nadu will be accepted. right ?
    If that be so how does apost by Sri kiran kumar seeking matters on KAMBARAMAYANAM STANDS POSTED. INFACT I WANTED TO OPOST ARTICLES ON THAT SUBJECT AS I HV STUDIED THE EPIC WELL.
    ALSO PL INFORM UHDER WHICH CATAGORY ARTICLES ON 1'AANMEEGAM 2.LITERATURE.3.MANAGERIAL SKILLS 4 LEADING A HAPPY FAMILY LIFE & OTHER TOPICS OF GENERAL INTEREST
    TKS FOR AN EARLY RESPONSE
    RAMAN MALLI

Hello Raman

Our webmaster have instructed you not to use chat language here at Tamilspider. Moreover please don't write your message in all capital letters. Use capital letters only at the place where it requires. One more thing, don't compare with others. As the thread got deleted I am not able to see it. But if your posts got deleted means definitely it carries a valid reason. Here at Tamilspider evaluation of posts is done adhering to rules and regulations.

It would be nice if you concentrate on Tamilnadu related articles as it would add more value to the site and to your article too. Hope to see your nice contributions at TSR.

Regards
    Sowmya

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.