You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Self introduction

I am a retd. insurance exe.now practising as FREE LANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CONSULTANT & TRAINER. ALSO AS TRAINER ON MANAGERIAL & SELF DEVELOPMENT TRAINER.
    INTERESTED IN AANMEEGAM & TAMIL LITERATURES .PRESENTLY DEVELOPING ARTICLES BASED ON THIRUKKURAL .KAMBARAMAYANAM & ON ISSUES LIKE HAPPY MARRIEDLIFE FAMILY RELATIONSHIP ETC. SHALL BE POSTING MY ARTICLES SOON.BYE THE BTE I AM COMPLETING MY 70TH DIRTHDAY ON 15-5-61(STAR0 & 5TH JUNE ACC.TO ENG CALENDER SHALL I SAY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU
    REGARDS
    A.K.RAMAN MALLI
    Hello sir,

I welcome you on behalf of all members of Tamil spider. Here you get points and cash credits for sharing your knowledge. You can also improve your knowledge by seeing the resources of TSR members.

First of all, before contributing in this site, kindly read the posting guidelines. This will avoid you contents from deleted.

If you have any further queries, kindly put a message in the forum. You will get responses from our members.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Welcome Mr.Raman, Hope to read your posts soon, Looking forward for a gret journey along with you in this site, as already stated please read through the guidelines given for posting for a better understanding of the site as well do visit the forum often to get the pulse of the site which will keep you updated, dont forget to subscribe to threads you like to keep getting alerts.

All The Best.

Tamilnadu Name Change

Regards
    Kiran

Respected Sir,

I welcome you to TSR on behalf of all the members. You can spend your valuable knowledge in TSR. I wish you advanced happy birthday wishes.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.