You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is the busiest area in Chennai?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the busiest area in Chennai?'.
    Hi,

From my experience I will tell that T.Nagar is the busiest area I have ever seen. As it is main hub for jewelery and textile shops, usually there will be heavy crowd in the streets of T.Nagar. That too particularly on festival days, we can't enter into T.Nagar.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

I agree with Syed that T. Nagar is the busiest area in chennai. This area is busy because of the number of shops such as textile shops, jewellery shops, vessels shops, etc. This area is always crowded in almost all seasons.

It is very difficult to shop during the festival time such as diwali, pongal, christmas, etc.

E.Mangala

In my view parrys is the busiest area as you will not be able to drive your way in the same lanes which has the whole worlds stockiest selling from Pin to Computers, you name it and you get it there, T.Nagar is only a shoppers area, but people think its the busiest are because do visit to T.Nagar only often for our purchase and get caught in the crowd but in parrys there are chances of getting lost also. Parrys is not only shoppers market but also it a small commercial hub of chennai if not wrong.

Tamilnadu Girls

Regards
    Kiran

To me T.Nagar is the busiest area in Chennai. Whether it is festival time or normal day we can always see crowd in T.Nagar. This is because this place is not only visited by residents of Chennai but also from nearby areas of Chennai. I know people from Tindivanam, Chidambaram and Cuddalore come to T.Nagar only to buy dress and Jewels.

Such is the craze among people that it is the busiest commercial place in Chennai.

Regards
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.