You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Cartoons

Are all the cartoons in TV channels are worth for children to see?
    Dear friends,

Most of the cartoons are good to watch today. There are many separate TV channels are available for Cartoons today.

The cartoon creates the creativity and imaginations power to the children. It also provides good informations and morals through story. It helps the children to improve various talents.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.TSR.

IN MY CHILDHOOD I WATCH MORE CARTOON PROGRAMMES IN CARTOON NETWORK CHANNEL. I LOVE THE DRAGON BOOSTER, SCOOBY DOO. POWERPUFF GIRLS AND SO.....
    THE CARTOONS ARE MAKES JOYFUL BETWEEN CHILDREN...
    This may be wrong but I think Chuck Jones the man who created the Looney Toons or Walt Disney the man who created Mickey Mouse and if not either of them then it has to be caveman.
    I ATTACHED THE CHUCK JONES IMAGE

Delete Attachment

hai friend,
    Cartoon not only the entertainment it's art of creativity.
    using this creativity the children like more. Its give the general knowledge to children.

In cutti tv Childeran have a many program to see its relly good. Dora bujji, Dragan Land, Magi Speel,

In pogo MAD program. like this program all are very useful to children.

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Hi,

Not all the cartoons are good to watch. now a days there are lots of channels created only for cartoons, but they all exploiting the children. some of programs are really good to see like dragon land and dora buji.

channels should show moral and informative stories to the children, now a days tv channels playing a main role in the children's life.

Regrads
    Sangameswari

Hi friend,
    Cartoons are the images which are made in 2D and 3D for describing the stories most usually liked by the people of all ages.This type of cartoons are nowadays occupy most part of the home's TV where children are present.The TV channels which show these are more in number and show the best things to make the children knowledgeable, some are teaching the language and creativity.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.