You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which will be your next Mobile Phone?

Which mobile phone do people in tamilnadu use most?

Which mobile will you buy next if given a choice from below and why?

1. Nokia
    2. Blackberry
    3. iPhone
    4. Others (Please mention)
    I prefer Blackberry for the simple reason being mails can be configured, moreover i like business phone rather than Music phones!

Tamilnadu Girls

Hi frnds,
    I prefer Sony Erission For smart nd better Perfomance, it having good picture clarity nd also video, good bass effect for hering music..

hai friend,
    In tamilnadu many peoples use Nokia. because it's user friendly to use educated and uneducated also use efficiently.

Nokia only have a resale value other mobiles don't have that.

Nokia have good and strong cell phone how do i say means i drope my nokia mobile more then 50 time but they don't have a damaged inner parts lite scratches only that's i told.

Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

My next purchase of phone would be BLACKBERRY... I am going crazy towards this phone because of the size and shape makes one look very decent and professional too.. This phone has so many advantages including configuration of email etc... So my preference in none other than BLACKBERRY

Thanks Priya for sharing your choice of phone, i hope people once who use Blackberry wont use any other phone in future or maybe its my view as after using Nokia now Blackberry seems to be great for me!

There are lot of others phones too in the market which is catching up, but lets see what our members here have to say about their experience.

Hi Kiran,
    Definitely Blackberry gives you a professional look and experience. If your requirement is just to configure mail, then you got plenty of options including smart phones which may suits your budget.
    Starting from Nokia E63 to Samsung Galaxy tab.
    Smart phones that uses Android as their OS gives you better performance and experience compared to Blackberry. Recent survey says that Android based smart phones will soon overtake Blackberrys.
    The technology is improving everyday. Whatever you buy today will become obsolete soon. Also Blackberry (RIM) is facing some legal concerns with Indian government to provide access to their mail servers. Considering all these face, I may go for any Android based smart phone that meets my demand and budjet.

Hi Friends

Thanks for the response given by you all, it seems phones have become mini computers now.

Everyone wants a phone which can carry out all operations that are performed with a computer.

Though initially mobiles were only for calls and SMS, though Indians are very clear they invented something new called Missed call concept by their never ending innovative approach, things have changed now calls are made free through applications in the market.

Hi friend,
    My idea is to buy a NOKIA mobile phone with the following features:

1. Touch screen
    2. QWERTY keypad
    3. High quality camera
    4. 3G/2G compatibility
    5. GPS(Global Positioning System)
    6. Track Ball
    7. USB v 2.0
    8. Internet connectivity through WI-FI
    9. Access to Social community websites
    10. On the GO applications

All these choices will get covered under the new NOKIA C6.This is my next upcoming phone.

with regards,

Hi Friends

Yes, Nokia is also a good phone but the market share is falling due to not changing according to the time, maybe lesson learned for them.

Hope it will quikly take steps needed to stand tall again.

Let's wait and watch.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.