You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Whom did our Superstar RAJINIKANTH vote for?

Can anybody guess for whom Rajini vote for this election and why do you think so?

Wild Tribe Ranch
    Certainly for AIADMK.He knows the octopus occupying the cini field and he has raised his voice against this activities of HIS family.But very very late

I think this question is not suitable for the forum to discus. We should not enter into anyone's private right.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Yes you are right, but i think Superstar Rajinikanth is a public figure and i have not asked him directly for whom he has given his vote, I have only asked members here to just post a guess what they think and not to find out to whom he voted or our members give vote for.

If in case this forum is not suitable I request our webmaster to mention it.

Tamilnadu Girls

I think there is some problem with the linking as i tested clicking on the link given by me in the above response post as well as the link given by Mr.Krishnamoorthyas both are not woking but the same link given by me in one of my other forum thread is working fine as it leads to the exact post once you click from there, needs to be checked!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.