You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which profession is best for women in Tamilnadu?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which profession is best for women in Tamilnadu?'.
    Hai Mangala

In all profession, there is some positives and negatives for women. According to my experience, to maintain both family and profession equally, Teacher or Lecturer profession is best.

The Lecturing job is the perfect job for women. In that job only, they will not have any pressure or work load.

Practice makes perfect..

Hi Friends

It depends on the ability and education to do the job better which should be the deciding factor and not what suits maybe the question should be altered a little to ask the right question because one cannot study engineering and become a doctor as it suits ladies!

I believe lecturer job is the best for women. It gives them sufficient time to look after their profession and also their family. It also depends on the love for the job that they are working.

I too agree with all the members that lecturer job is the best profession for women. Women in Tamilnadu have lots of work in their family. They live in a joint family and they have to adjust with each family member. They also have lots of household work so atleast their job should be tension free. So lecturer job is the best. They also get 2 months summer holidays and they can spend that with their children. They will have more interaction with the children because they come back from office at the same time when their kids are back from school.

Dear Friends,

The teaching profession is a good and noble profession among the other professions. This is also a best and suitable profession for the women of Tamil Nadu. I would like to list out the reasons for why this teaching profession is good for ladies.

1. Most of the women in Tamil Nadu likes this teaching profession.
    2. Always the ladies has learning and teaching attitude.
    3. This job creates more security to the ladies.
    4. The ladies can avail more leave in this job.
    5. The way of teaching and spend the time with students is good and many ladies like this profession.

So, The lecturer and other teaching posts in schools is good for the women of Tamil Nadu.

With Regards,
    Active member.TSR.

Law makes women bold and courageous.They would help the genuine needed
    Teaching makes them again a home making servant.Law makes them the captain of their family.Freeing them from male chauvinistic horrors of our male dominated society

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.