You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Best Telecom operator in Tamilnadu?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Best Telecom operator in Tamilnadu?'.
    Hey guys,I'm using Airtel for the past few months and i found this as the best network facility in Tamil Nadu.

The offers of Airtel are mind-blowing and un-imaginable.

I have never found that usual network problems with Airtel.

Airtel gives its users the best packages in Internet facility.

Thus I recommend any new customers to afford for Airtel.

Regards,
    Dani.

Airtel seems to good when compared to other service providers. They have less down time and also their customer service is very good. any problem we face in connection is promptly rectified within a day.

I don't think any other service provider concentrates on customer service than Airtel.

Regards,
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

hai,
    Airtel is best because they give a good service,lots of effective rate cutters,customer service,mobile internet speed is very good, this all things is success for airtel

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Hi Dude,

I too using Airtel.Schemes vise when compare to others(Aircel) Airtel is not that much good.

But here we are discussing about best, so we have too look all the platforms like facilitates , schemes and service.

Personally i felt Service vise and facility vise Airtel is the best network though he has some issues with schemes.

So my Vote is Airtel..!

Best Regards,
    Sakthivel.G

Hi friend,
    According to my view,Airtel claims to be the best telecom operator.Being a customer of Airtel I am very much satisfied with the offers provided by them for all the facilities including message and calling offers.
    I also has a wide range of network coverage.It serves as the best network for most of the people of Tamil Nadu.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

hi friend,

since BSNL have its coverage area more wider than any other networks in tamilnadu, it can be said as one of the best.

with regards,
    (su)boss

Hi all,
    I have heard complaint airtal as well as aircel but no complaints in vodafone. Vodafone provides best network it seems. Even Airtel and aircel too provides best network but they charge unnecessarily. I have noticed all airtel sims charges unnecessarily without our knowledge. They keep on activating something else. Other than docomo provides more and more offer but no tower in rural areas. Idea too have nice plans. I used idea sim in madurai it works will no problem in that. Videocon got one scheme v to v unlimited which will be used for closed one especially for lovers. 3g plans are best in bsnl and airtel. In bsnl 3g plans are cheaper when compared to the other networks. video calls just cost 1 rs per minute but available only in smart phones.

BY
    Venkat

hi friends,
    I think BSNL is the best service provider.it is the government tele-communicative network has wide range of network in every nook and corner of india.since there is lack of advertisement this seems to be a out-dated company among.since there are many rules and regulations,the organisation takes some time to establish its booster plans.i reccomend my friends to reply for this post after using bsnl.

with regards,
    jenish

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.