You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Comment on Chennai Super Kings

Hi Friends

I could like to know your individual comment on the CSK team, What do you feel about it, please express.

Regards
    Kiran
    Hi,

This time also Chennai Super Kings - CSK will show their talent. Dhoni is charged fully by winning the world cup. So it will reflect in the IPL-4 also.

CSK will play their matches with great challenge to other teams. So Chennai Super Kings are definitely Super Kings.

regards,
    R.Venkatasubramani

Hey guys,I'm also an Chennai Super Kings fan.

But I think Chennai Super Kings has no chance of retaining the titles this season as there are more powerful teams than Chennai Super Kings.

Chennai Super Kings lost the chance of forming a good team by retaining most of the players.

Though retaining the players helped Chennai Super Kings to have a strong batting lineup but reduced the quality of bowling.

So i think that only chance for Chennai Super Kings to win a title any time sooner would be done only by signing quality bowlers!

Hey guys,I'm also an Chennai Super Kings fan.

But I think Chennai Super Kings has no chance of retaining the titles this season as there are more powerful teams than Chennai Super Kings.

Chennai Super Kings lost the chance of forming a good team by retaining most of the players.

Though retaining the players helped Chennai Super Kings to have a strong batting lineup but reduced the quality of bowling.

So i think that only chance for Chennai Super Kings to win a title any time sooner would be done only by signing quality bowlers!

Regards,
    Dani

Hi,

Chennai Super Kings is one of the strongest team in the Indian Premier League. It has got good batsmen like Raina, Dhoni, Styris and good bowlers like Southee, Ashwin, etc.,

The team has got the potential to win the tournament. The performance of CSK is consistent in the last two IPL. So, definitely there is a great chance for CSK to win this series.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Chennai Super Kings looked to be a good team in the Indian Premier League. It has a good captain and a strong batting line-up. However, I feel they are weak in their bowling attack. They don't have a single fast bowler in their team who can provide them breakthroughs in the initial overs. Each time the batting has to come good if they have to win matches.

But still I feel they can pull it out this time.

All the best to CSK.

Regards,
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hi
    C S K is a good team but INDIAN PLAYERS should have been exhausted after gruelling world cup matches & a bit lethargy as they have won the big event.But one thing is definite -C S K will reach the semi final spot & Mr Srinivasn owner of the team who is also Secy B C C I will ensure on this.

Regards
    RAMAN MALLI

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.