You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Self introduction

Hi friends,

I am Venkatasubramani, working in an Engineering College. I am here not only to earn money also to share knowledge and gain knowledge from other friends.
    Welcome you to Tamilspider Venkat! Please go through the guidelines which are pretty much self explanatory. Spend sometime going through this one will make you feel comfortable at our site.
    1. Guidelines for Writing Better Resources
    2. Guidelines for New Members.

If you have any doubts, please free to as in this forum or you can contact me directly. My id is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hearty Welcome to Tamilspider. You have come at the right site where you can earn as well as learn. Here you are welcome to share the information you have on articles related to Tamilnadu. But before posting your resources, just go through all the sections over here to get to know about Tamilspider which makes you comfortable here.

Everyday visit forum section to keep you updated with latest happening on our site. You can also participate in the forum section and can put forth your opinions and views with other members. If you have any doubts you can get clarified here or you can directly contact our webmaster who will help you immediately. Have a nice experience at TSR. All the best.

Hi Venkat,

It gives me a immense pleasure in welcoming you for joining our Tamilspider site. As you said you can learn from this site and also share your thoughts or opinions to us through the forum section. And in the other sections like resources you can post the contents about Tamilnadu. And if you any doubts you can easily post in the forum section. And you will get the prompt reply from the TSR members.

Surya Selvaraj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.