You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Learn Tamil online

Tamil name for walnut

What is the Tamil name for walnut?
    Hi Kavitha

The Tamil name for Walnut is Akhrot. I have read somewhere that walnut fruit is used to cure cough and asthma and also the seeds of it is used to cure low back pain. Sweet Recipes can be done using this akhrot(Walnut).

Sowmya Madam in tamil Walnut is called as Acroot Kai, in Hindi only it is called Akhrot.If i'm right.

Kavitha Madam what is this there is no such option to select in the poll, if the poll was created by you please do the editing accordingly.

Ok do you why it's called wallnut, because to break it you need to hit it hard against the wall, maybe that's why!

I was not aware of the tamil name of Walnut. But now, due to this wonderful forum section i got to know the name of Walnut in Tamil. Thanks to Kavitha for her Question and to Soumya and Kiran for their answers.

Surya Selvaraj

Kavitha is the queen of the Question, as i see her starting a lot of thread in the forum section maybe there is a potential to earn i guess, can you explain, kavitha please share the idea behind it.

Acroot Kai is the right answer..

you can check it any where..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.