You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I want to discontinue from this site. Please settle my account

Due to time constraints i am unable to contribute in this site and please settle my accounts.
    Hello Mohan,
    I respect your decision. I know it is very tough to contribute in all sites and being a active member, it is unmanageable for you. I have checked your profile, you have earned Rs 592.00/- till now. The mimimum cash credits to receive the payment is Rs 1000.00/-. But, considering your contributions in TSR and seniority, I will definitely look into this issue. Have a bright future!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Kranthi Kiran thanks for responding positively and please consider my request at the earliest. But i am with ISC always and i can be contacted daily there.
    Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

I think settling the account in this way will provoke many members to do that, I think best way is to reach payout level. You have got tremendous potential and you have got the bank of information about Tamil Nadu. Why dont you pen down here and reach your payout level.
    Kaveri Jha

I fully agree with Kaveri. This would certainly provoke other members too, to do so.

Mohan sir, it would be fine on your part to stay active till you reach the payout level. Just Rs.400/- more to reach your payment. That can be easily achieved through our partnership share at Tamilspider and you are capable enough to make it.

You know very well that TSR now is getting good partnership share. So you can try your hands to contribute at TSR and I wish you to go with full eligible payout from TSR.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hello Friends

If i may ask i could like to know, why is it more useful to contribute in ISC than a site where the traffic is less, is the earnings get affected to due to less people contributing. If anybody can also
    answer my question at the below link will be also very useful.

Google Adsense

Regards
    Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.