You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How Google AdSense works?

I could like to know how the Google AdSense revenue earning scheme works?

Having read all the FAQ's and methods of earning I have understood a little but I could like to know in details on Google AdSense.

Will I be right in saying that Google puts its advertisements in our posts and displays to people who search for some information on the web related to keywords in our post, by way of which income is generated (with or without click on that advertisement?) and its shared to Tamilspider out of which 90% is paid to the author of post?

If so then anybody who has AdSense account will start earning and in case of Tamilspider member who fulfills the conditions and gets account through Tamilspider will also start earning, here I want to know whether these earning is apart from what Tamilspider gives as cash credit which I feel is no where communicated or be understood concept but since I'm new to all this I want to know.

So one more question arises here to me is that now I have been posting in forums and resources which if gets displayed by Google will earn revenue even though I have I don't have account? So what happens to that money whether it gets accumulated in my account till I get to Gold level and apply to get my AdSense revenue or is it taken by the site and I'm only eligible to earn after creating AdSense account?

Please clarify in detail.

Can the seniors please share your knowlege on this thread how to go about the same on earning through Google Adsense and how much is the earnings expected if possible it will be great if anybody shares how much other members have earned to get an idea on Google Adsense.

Forum Earnings

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.