You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Answer this question if you r a genius

yen medhu vadaila otta irukku whereas masal vadaila illa...? answer for my question,,, it s mysterious tamilnadu
    Medhu vadai is not masala vadai so the hole, since masala vadai is not medhu vadai there is no hole, That's the concept of whole world Mr.KP.

hmmm thats ok mr.kiran kumar medhu vadai is not masal vadai and masal vadai is not medhu vadai but why people having partiality for medhu vadai and masal vadai. why they cant put hole in both the vadai or they should not put hole in both the vadai. its very crusial paavam medhu vadai is feeling hurt... ha ha ha..

with regards
    kalai

It's the rule of Life, all things cannot be similar there will be changes even our fingers for that matter are good example as they are of not the same length and size, You may have reasons here to say it helps us to do our job well by having such a formation of fingers in the same way , hole is the identity for medhu vadai and whole is the identity for masala vadai, Hope you go the whole concept now.

If you have more clarifications please let me know it will be my pleasure wholly Mr.KP.

Name Indian Cricket Team

Regards
    Kiran

cha what an explanation sir ji.. really you r a genius. you choosd a best example like our fingers which no one can tell oppose to you, congrats mr.kiran you gave a good explanation but soon will meet you with a question like this

with regards
    kalai

Thanks for appreciating me and saying that I'm a Genuis, Not everyone will be able to appricaite so easily like you did, maybe you have a big heart.

Ok, yes I'm also ready to meet your next question, next meet panre!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.