You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

My name is kalaipriyan

hi guys i'm kalaipriyan i'm new to tamilspider i'm 22 and finished my B.E my friend referd here but i don know howto get my points can any one help me thnk yu
    Hi,

Welcome Mr.Kalaipriyan to Tamilspider, please go through the Guidelines of posting and there are enough forum post on how to gain points and to earn cash credit, please read that and you are there at it.

All the best.

Regards
    Kiran

Hi Kalai,

A warm welcome to you for accepting my invitation and joining our Tamilspider site. Please go through this link Guidelines for new TSR members . It will help you in providing the details of Tamilspider site and the features what we have. Our site also has execiting awards like Member Of the Day through which you can earn more money by posting contents with good Quality with the specified topics for the week. You can get the details about the topic of the week in Forum section. We will look forward for your posts. Still if you have any doubts you can post your question in the forum section and you will be answered.

Once again a hearty congratulations for joining.

Best Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

Hi,
    thank you sister for welcoming me to this website. thanks for showing this website to me.actually i didn't notice that guidelines before but link but now i know how to increase the points and i'm enjoying the way this site by posting the forums and answering the questions in the forum and poll.. every thing is entertaining and once again thanks for inviting me to this site...

thank you mr.kiran i saw ypur response for my threads there is good response from you and keep posting and respoding for my threads. thank you

with regards
    kalai

Welcome Mr.KP, in the same manner I expect your enthusiastic participation towards my posts, so that together we can make it happen, as you seem to be a good company which I'm already enjoying!

Let's move ahead from here onwards, expecting your cooperation.

sure mr.kiran kumar i'l cooperate with you and you r the best company for me now and me too enjoyin in replying your post let us rock tamil spiders togather

with regards
    kalai

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.