You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which is providing the Best Broadband service ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is providing the Best Broadband service ?'.
    I have experienced Airtel Broadband which i feel is the best, its a value for money product as the customer service is really good not like BSNL where you wont know whom to contact if at all you face any probelm with the connection is my opinion and there wont be instant resolution for your issues with the line.

Hi,

As per my experience Airtel Broadband is the best. Their down time is very less and also the customer care is very good. Speed of the connection is also good and you get value for your money with Airtel Broadband connection.

I really had a bad experience with BSNL which I used few years back. Their service is bad and the down time ranges to days. Their customer care is not at all reachable and they never resolve the issue as per the promised time or date.

I also used Hathway connection which I felt was much better than BSNL. Though you cannot compare it with Airtel still a reasonable one when compared to BSNL.

Regards
    Rajesh

But i wonder how come in the above poll BSNL is rated higher than others, maybe beacause the number of voters for it were less which is actually misleading.

Try your hands at Name Indian Cricket Team

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.