You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tiruchirappalli

Which is the famous college in trichy?

St.Joseph's college is a famous college in Trichy.Dr.A.P.J ABDUL KALAM was a old student of this college.I am proud to be a student of this college.
    Hai R.Grace

There are many famous best colleges in Trichy, but you have not mentioned the field of study.
    Best engineering college in Trichy is SARANATHAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
    Address:
    SARANATHAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
    Venkateswara Nagar,
    Madurai Road (NH 45 B),
    Panjappur,
    Thiruchirappalli - 620 012.

Hi friend,
    I know some of the best colleges in Trichy.Mrs.Kavitha has given a best college in Trichy.According to me famous colleges in trichy are Anna University(Main campus),Jamaal Mohammed college,St.Joseph's college and J.J. college of Engineering and technology.These are some of the institutions whose names are notable in the field of education.

HI FRIENDS,
    JJ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY IS THE BEST COLLEGE IN TRICHY.
    ANNA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,ST.JOSEPH COLLGE, KAVERY COLLEGE,IG COLLEGES ARE ALSO THE BEST COLLEGS

Hai

There are so many best arts, science and engineering colleges in Trichy.
    NIT Trichy is famous, other than this ndra Ganesan College of Engineering, JJ college of Engineering and Technology,
    Kurinji College of Engineering and Technology, Hallmark Business School for MBA and Bharathidasan Institute of Management are also popular in Trichy

Regards
    Kavitha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.