You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who is the best manager?

In the question "who is the best manager?"

I think male only the best manager. Because they have lot of guts to face the critical situation. But the female haven't know how to handle the critical situation. The females have the fear always to survive in the magical world.

Take the history of Indian culture, The male only dominate all the important role in the world. They have physically and mentally fit to all the managing work.
    But the females are spending their time to tattle to another. And also not fit in physically and mentally compare with male.

Boss it all depends on the individual and cannot be judged without ant data, situation is changing now, dont be in the past come out and have a look in the corporate world.

I think u r still in the ancient world.Hey come on there are lots and lots of female managers who do decide very perfectly and handling critical situations like a chocolate in their mouth.

"Choclate in their mouth" seems to be a good phrase let me try using it somewhere, Thanks Beailah for it.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.