You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

What happen when once again cine actors selected as a chief minister.

What happen? when once again cine actors selected as a chief minister?
    ans: They do job in politics.
    cine actors may do some thing different than any other politician bcoz a newcomer ill always do more good than others atleast to keep their posititon for the next election.... so may be for atleast 5 years we can get some good thngs.... this i my opinoin...

with regards
    kalai

Democracy does not oppose any one including an actor.Who comes is not the question but what he do is the matter we are to be concern

he didnt ask actors can bcome as the chief minister r wat but ha asked wat happens when they become as a chief minster... v can post related to the topic... any ways if there is a new commer to politics i'l welcome him... only popularity can make people chief minister in tat manner actors can become easily....

with ragards
    kalai

Dear Friends,

The Cine Actors is always good for acting. The Chief Minister's task is very tough and needs more knowledge about the people welfare and good things to people. o the cine actors are not good to make ruling the state of Tamil Nadu. Not only Tamil nadu for other state also.

So, The experienced, diversified, qualified, dedicated and admired persons would come to that post to provide the good things to the people.

with regards,
    S.Manoahran.TSR.

Hello TamilSpider friends!

Thanks for all your comments please give comments in my next forums "Youngster in politics".

Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

Hai kreskarthick

The purpose choosing politics should be service to the society. But 50 years back people had service mind thought, nowadays it is very tough to see people with service mind.

And more over People with service mind not at all interested in Politics.

Regards
    Kavitha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.