You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Topics for for April 19th to April 24 th 2011 - Updated

Hello members,
    Here I'm giving the topics to write in resources in TSR. These are the current hot topics in Tamilnadu which bring lot of traffic to site.

1. Tamilnadu Assembly elections results 2011
      Suggested topics are:
      Assembly Elections 2011 Predictions, Who will wing in Elections 2011, Tamil nadu election news and many more.
    2. IPL-4 Chennai Super Kings player profiles : Concentrate on local players of CSK. Try to write profiles on
      Shadab Jakati – Goa – Bowler
      Abhinav Mukund – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Yo Mahesh – Tamil Nadu – Bowler
      Anirudha Srikkanth – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Vas Devadas – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
      Ganapathi Vignesh – Tamil Nadu – Batsman
    3. School admissions/College admissions

Along with this the members can also post some recent news about Tamilnadu/Chennai so that it will add traffic to the site. I request all the members to contact me if you have any doubts. Add me in Gtalk, My ID is urskranthi[dot]kiran[at]gmail[dot]com.
    Dear Kiranthi,

I am very happy by seeing the topics to put articles for this week. The topics which was given by you is good and timely event oriented topics.
    I hope many articles on there topics will be posted and many of our members will qualify for the MOD of this week.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan,TSR.

hi karanthi,

the topics given by you for this week is very hot for this time and it wanted topics for al the members i'm happy to see this topics here.. thanks for the topics

with regards
    kalai

Hi kiran,

The topics are too good and the topics like Tamil new year greetings and sms are also very interresting. We will keep posting the resources for these new topics and will help in getting the traffic to our Tamilspider site. Members will sure utilize this option and it will be easy for them to win the Member Of the Day Award.

Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

HI Kiran,
    You have given good topics for resource section. Could you please clarify my doubts.

After posting the resource in the above topics, how should I intimate you. Whether I have to give link for the resource or just giving information is enough.

My second doubt is, how many topics can I post in the above topics. Is there any limitations in the given hot topics.

Please clarify my doubts.

regards,
    R.Venkatasubramani

Hello Venkat,
    I gave the above topics only because, we spend lot of time to search for the topics in net and in process we waste lot of time and I'm just making your job easy. The topics mentioned are the most searched topics in Tamilnadu for that particular week. So, if we write articles/resources on those topics the traffic of the site increase and will be benefited in that process.

There no such restrictions on number of posts. We would be very happy to get more resources on a particular topic. And there is no need to give links.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

It's a good idea for using the topics which is currently more searchable in Tamil Nadu. Hope all members in TSR utilize this opportunity by posting more articles/resources on the current topics to get more cash awards.

Thanks & Regards
    Srinivasan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.