You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Tamilspider, total 14 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of March, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 5741. Total 13231.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 6000 points. Only Rs. 12654.00 could be shared and Rs. 577.00 remained undistributed.

1. Gowthami - Rs. 2348
    2. Kranthi Kiran - Rs. 1852
    3. Kavitha Gopal - Rs. 1475
    4. S Sudhakar - Rs. 1298
    5. Vathsala - Rs. 1186
    6. Babu - Rs. 1188
    7. S.Manoharan - Rs. 723
    8. Bhisma Narayan Rout - Rs. 571
    9. E. Mangala - Rs. 474
    10. Srinivasan - Rs. 447
    11. Sowmya - Rs. 337
    12. Rajesh - Rs. 269
    13. Ramalakshmi - Rs. 266
    14. Raj - Rs. 220

Congratulations for the Share Winners.

Good news to all!! We are continuing this partnership program for the next three more months.

Partnership share for January 2011 at Tamilspider

Partnership share for Febraury 2011 at Tamilspider
    Hello Friends

My hearty Congratulations to all the winners of this month partnership share. It's nice to see lot of new members on the winning list. Especially I want to congratulate the topmost winner Gowthami, as I used to see lot of postings everyday made by her. Also I would like to congratulate all the new members of TSR. It's because of team effort we could be able to achieve this much.

Hats off! to all of your hard work here. Hope more members would be on the list in the coming months revenue share. Just one more request do post resources related to Tamil Nadu to fetch more revenue here.

Thank You TSR for the wonderful concept of partnership sharing as more members are getting benefited through this.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Kiran,

I am very happy by receiving the amount of 2348.00 from TSR for the month of March 2001 and I wish to extend my thanks to all responsible persons of TSR.

Thank u Dear Sowmya to ur wish. Further, I wish to thank all working Team members of TSR for the announcement of the partnership share for the month of March 2011. I wish to covey my best wishes to all winners of this month March 2011.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners who had won the "Revenue share" in the month of March. Sure, this will encourage other new TSR members to involve much in participating in such kind of program and to post good resources in our Tamilspider site.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

Gowthami

Many many congratulations to all the revenue share holders of March 2011. My heartiest congratulations to Gowthami, Kranthi Kiran, Kavitha Gopal, S Sudhakar, Vathsala, Babu, S.Manoharan, E. Mangala, Srinivasan, Sowmya, Rajesh, Ramalakshmi, Raj. Specially congratulation and thanks to Gowthami as she contributed lot in this month and got a good amount. All other members have also provided good articles so that Tamil spider earned so well in this month. I hope in next month no share will be remain undistributed and Tamilspider.com will rock.
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hearty congratulations to all the 14 winners including the Webmaster for being part of the Partnership share winning team for March 2011 in TSR. I wish to see more revenue disbursement and more contributions from the members too.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

I feel happy to receive the partnership share of Rs. 474 from Tamil Spider. I joined the site on 15th of March 2011 and it gives me a great pleasure to receive the partnership share for March 2011.

I thank our webmaster Kranthi Kiran for guiding a new member like me. He was very patient and has guided me for posting resources in various sections. He has clarified many of my doubts regarding the site. He has also guided me for posting attachments in resources. Thank you webmaster.

I also congratulate other winners who had won the revenue share.

Let us all join hands to thank a wonderful site like TSR.

E.Mangala

I extend my warm greetings to the following members for having got the revenue share of this site for the month of March 2011.

1. Gowthami - Rs. 2348
    2. Kranthi Kiran - Rs. 1852
    3. Kavitha Gopal - Rs. 1475
    4. S Sudhakar - Rs. 1298
    5. Vathsala - Rs. 1186
    6. Babu - Rs. 1188
    7. S.Manoharan - Rs. 723
    8. Bhisma Narayan Rout - Rs. 571
    9. E. Mangala - Rs. 474
    10. Srinivasan - Rs. 447
    11. Sowmya - Rs. 337
    12. Rajesh - Rs. 269
    13. Ramalakshmi - Rs. 266
    14. Raj - Rs. 220

Hope this revenue will give further impetus to share more in this site my these members.

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

As a new member, I feel very happy to receive parternship share for the month of March. I joined TSR in the second week of March and I am quite surprised to see my name in the list. This will only encourage me to contribute more in TSR.

Special thanks to Kranti Kiran who was very helpful in guiding me to optimize my resources as per SEO standards. I am sure TSR will achieve greater heights with his valuable inputs to all the members.

I also extend my wishes to all the other members who had got their partneship share for this month by posting useful contributions to this site. This will surely encourage the new members to contribute more in TSR.

Hope to see more new members next month!!!

Regards,
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

I am really thankfull to TSR and its whole team for announcing my name for Partnership share for the month of March.11.

My sincere thanks to the Webmaster, Kranti Kiran who has guided and corrected our mistakes.

My best wishes to all the members who have received the partnershipshare for March.11.

Hope, more new members as well as old members will actively participate in TSR with the guidance and support of Kranti Kiran in the coming months.

Regards
    Srinivasan

Dear Friends,

I am exited and very happy to congratulate the following winners of this month March 2011 Partnership share holders.

1. Gowthami - Rs. 2348 : Your contribution of this month is more appreciable.

2. Kranthi Kiran - Rs. 1852 : your Effort for this TamilSpider is good and I hats off for your work.

3. Kavitha Gopal - Rs. 1475 : Your articles shows your talent and kept you as a senior member.

4. S Sudhakar - Rs. 1298 : you have done a good job.

5. Vathsala - Rs. 1186 : Good effort you have done.

6. Babu - Rs. 1188 : I am really attracted by your articles.

7. Bhisma Narayan Rout - Rs. 571 : Good. Make more in future.

8. E. Mangala - Rs. 474 : well done. keep it up.

9. Srinivasan - Rs. 447 : all the best for your future work.

10. Sowmya - Rs. 337 : you may contribute more and more

11. Rajesh - Rs. 269 : good luck. do your level best in future.

12. Ramalakshmi - Rs. 266 : My best wishes to you.

13. Raj - Rs. 220 : good.do lot in future.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.TSR.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.