You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How far is the unemployment problem in Tamilnadu?

Is unemployment problem still there in Tamilnadu? Are people going out from Tamilnadu for jobs have increased or decreased?

There is still unemployment in Tamil Nadu. But it is at very low level. Many people are going out of Tamil Nadu to find better jobs. Most of them are in Arab countries.

Practice makes perfect..

Unemployment is still there in TamilNadu. But it is not as worse as we saw in foreign countries during recession. I should say that people going out of TamilNadu to other states for better jobs will be increasing in the years to come. In Bangalore we can say that more 25% people are from TamilNadu.

People going to foreign countries for jobs had reduced drastically after recession. This will hopefully prove to be a good change as this will be a positive sign for a better india in future.

Dear Friends,

The unemployment is quite common in any state due to the big population of our country. But, In Tamil Nadu There are many IT Companies are available to give employment opportunity. The coimbatore and Chennai has many IT companies in the recent years.So, many peoples of Tamil Nadu got the employment through the IT companies.

The Tirupur is very famous place to get employment which has many Factories and Dieing unit to give more employment opportunity. So, when compared to other states, Tamil Nadu has better employment opportunity and placement cells in the colleges are doing better job to get placement to their students.

In near future, Many IT industries and companies from Private and Government agencies will come in Tamil Nadu and they will make give more employment and will remove the concept of un employability.

With regards,

First of all people should start thinking in different lines, i feel there should be enough knowledge sharing pending from government in line with Entrepreneurship. People should not depend on jobs instead they should start something of their own and show way to their generations to come.

There are so many schemes under which poor can be helped by way of loan to begin a startup but due to lack of knowleddge we are way behind compared to china where in every home you can see people manufactuing something or the other even let it be day to day used products, its so creative and I feel we are in no way inferior to them.

People should start thinking innovatively is what i feel in this matter.

Due to the vast development of science and technology we can find any unemployed individuals very rarely. They will get a job but they may think it will not be suitable and wait for a better job. But many engineering students get a better job with a good salary in Bangalore than Chennai. I think this will disappear in the future.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.