You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Is our city clean and tidy?

Share your views about your own place. Is your place free from pollution?
    Hi,

Here is cuddalore it is not good. The roads are not being laid properly. So much traffic is developing here.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Our city is not clean and tidy. We can maintain it clean if we have the mind. Each and every individual should have that in mind.
    E.Mangala

I would say Chennai is the most polluted city in TamilNadu. Traffic snarls are increasing day by day which not only restricts our movement in the city but also creates lots of air pollution and health hazards. It is very hard to find a streach of good road in the city. There are lot of potholes and in some places there are no roads to move.

Chennai roads had been turned upside down by the name of Chennai Metro. God only knows when the work will be completed and the roads relaid for a comfortable ride in the city.

Many places in Chennai had been turned into garbage dumping yard which poses many health hazards. People are to be blamed for causing these trouble by not using the garbage bin to dispose their waste.

Each and every individual has to think and act accordingly to keep our surroundings neat and clean. This is the only way to improve our city and make it a better place to live for ourselves and also for our future generation.

Regards,
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

I agree with Rajesh about the bad roads in Chennai. The air pollution is increasing day by day because of the increase in the number of vehicles.

Each individual should think and act everything is in our hands we can control the traffic and pollution by using public transport wherever needed instead of taking our own vehicles. This is not my idea but the idea suggested by environmentalists.

Let us try in this way to control pollution.

E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.