You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2011 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2011 Cash Payments for all Members who have reached the minimum threshold level.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits

Please follow instructions to receive the payment, if your name is announced for payment in the credit section.

Make an active contribution to get more benifits from TSR.
    Congratulations to all the Cash Payment Winners of March 2011 in TSR. I am happy that this program is picking up along with the rise in traffic for TSR. Keep it up!
    Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hai

My hearty congratulations to all March 2011 Cash Payments Members.

Regards
    Kavitha

Dear Friends,

I wish to convey my hearty best wishes to the following TamilSpider Members those who have received the cash payments for the Month march 2011.

1. Mr.BABU
    2. Mr.Surya Selvaraj
    3. Mr.A.S.Kranthi Kiran
    4. Mr.R.Suresh Kumar
    5. Mr.Siyaram
    6. Ms.VATHSALA

I am also very happy by receiving the cash amount for this month. I wish to congratulate Mr.Kranthi and Team members for this TamilSpider for taking good effort to make the cash payment as earlier as possible. Further, I request all the inactive member to come and put your effort and contribution to earn more money from our TamilSpider.
    We have to make our TamilSpider as number one earning web site among all other Spiders web site.

Thanking you,

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.
    Active member. TSR.

Congrats to all the winners here, why dont we invite them here to share their feeling about this with us all, it could be great to hear them out!

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your wishes.. I am so happy to see my name in the list to receive the payment. This is the first time i am going to receive the payment from our site. So, i am very much excited. Once again Thank you so much and congrats to other Tamilspider members who had received the payment for March month.

Thanks and Regards
    Surya Selvaraj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.