You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Nilgiris

What is good in Nilgiris

Nilgiris is good for milk and diary. It is famous for the summer because there is the summer pace ooty.
    Hai S.Manoharan

Nilgiris is popular for Tourism and Nilgiri Tea is original and tasty.

Regards
    Kavitha

Hi friend,
    Notable thing about Nilgiris is that its cool climate prevailing all over the year.This has inbuilt miraculous beauty.It has many sort of tourist attractions spread over everywhere.

It is mostly noted for its Spices,Nuts,Tea and chocolates.It is one of the best tourist spots in Tamil Nadu.It has many churches,Lakes and museums to amuse the tourists.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hi Friend,

When I hear the word "Nilgiris" I remember about the chill climate which will be a wonderful place to spend our summer.

The environment and the surroundings are filled with greeneries and clean air without pollution.

The beauty of the nature makes us to forget our problems.

E.Mangala

Hi

Yes Mangala Madam, you seem to be sitting on a tree in Nilgiris and posting here in TSR, relaxed and forgetting all your problems, just to be on a lighter side hope you do not mind, I did not have anything to say as you have told everything about it yourself.

Regards
    Kiran

Yes friends Nilgiris is one of the most popular and greatest place, especially this place is famous for Tourism and most peoples liking Nilgiri Tea which can provide original and sweet taste.

Mostly during the summer, all peoples would like to spend them time in Nilgiris. What a wonderful climate there !

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.