You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is creativity according to you?

Hi Friends

What is creativity according to you?

Do u think you are creative?

Have you done something which you can call as creative?

Do you have any idea which you think is creative?

Who is creative according to you?

Give some examples of creativity, which you liked the most?

Answer the above questions and lets discuss something interesting, who knows we can end up doing something creatively!

Regards
    Kiran
    Hi,

Creativity is all about giving birth to new ideas.I think every individual has their own identity in this.Yes absolutely i am creative.My gifts to my friends and relatives would be really different.The way i maintain my home would be more creative.I got many appreciations from my relatives and friends.The way i organize some events in office or family parties would be more creative.

Hi Beaulah

First of all I welcome you to TSR, thanks for the reply, can u please quote some examples of cretivity you like much.

You mentioned about gifts, can you share the ideas of some creative gifts.

Regards
    Kiran

Hi Kiran,
    Good to see a reply from you.I published a newspaper for our 1st anniversary quoting all our happenings on the 1st year.By unfortunately i was able to publish only one paper :).What i discussed on the diff areas on the paper is a secret?:)It took me nearly 2 weeks to write the content for the whole 4 pages paper.My husband stunned to see that.I got a beautiful gift from him for that newspaper.That was a memorable event in our life.A Perishable moment too.I had all our memorable photos also there.That was the highlight.

Wow a newspaper for 1st anniversary with all memorable moments and pictures sounds really creative, but why were you able to publich only one page when you designed 4 pages! Anyway please do share what other creative things you have done till now.

I would like you to try your creativity at one of my post, please do visit Name Indian Cricket Team

HI Kiran,

It is only one paper not one page.I said i was not able to publish that to all my friends and relatives.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.