You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Learn Tamil online

Learn Tamil basics words suggestion

Many non Tamil language people are interested to learn Tamil. Give me some suggestions and ideas to Learn Tamil basics words.
    Hi,

One of the best way to learn Tamil words is the interaction of the other language people with Tamil people. On continuing this, they can learn many words. This will be the effective method as i think.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

Hi Kavitha

The best way one to learn Tamil language and the basics of Tamil, there search would end at our Tamilspider. Here we have an exclusive section Learn Basic Tamil. Here our members have contributed some basic Tamil words and their corresponding meanings in English. So it would be easy to follow for everyone who yearns to learn.

I have also written some resources on Learn Tamil through English which contains six parts. I will soon come up with some more too.

Regards
    Sowmya

Dear friends,

The learning process of Tamil language is some difficult for the Non Tamil peoples. Because there are more letters are available in Tamil Language.So, The Non Tamil peoples should learn the BASIC TAMIL WORDS through the computers easily. There are many tutorials are available today to learn Tamil.

with regards,
    S.manoharan.TSR.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.