You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Confused where to post having joined all the sister sites

Hi Friends

Can anybody help me by guiding me out of this confusion, I came to know about and registered there and started posting, later came to know about its sister sites like studycentre and mywindowsclub where I registered but yet to post, just know registered in this site also.

Now let me know how to go about posting in different sites and I see tamilspider members earning more than chennaispider so thinking to post here more.

So I'm really confused because of this, I have one suggestion too why not all the sites have one common login ID and points calculator so that it will be easy for monitoring instead of calculating in each site for same members.

I could like to also know what are the other related sites so that I can register and share my postings too.

Dear friend,

There are lot of Spiders are available today . Each spider take care on the various states of our country.So It is no need to get confusion. So you can post your articles in all the spiders you are very familiar.

with regards,

Thanks a lot for the reply Mr.Manoharan, the thing is i guess if i post the same article in other spiders its not allowed as per the guideline if i'm right.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.