You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Present scenario of Tamil films

What do you think about the present scenario of Tamil films? How it was some 20 years before and how it is now? Is Kollywood better than Bollywood?
    Hi friend,
    I am happy to participate in this discussion.I think the films in the present mostly have stories based on the fiction,terrorism and love.My thought about Tamil films in the present Scenario are better in the concept than old films but some films degrade the cultural beauty of India and are mostly following the North Indian culture in the films.But comparing the Kollywood with the Bollywood is not acceptable.Because the Bollywood has a better standard than the Kollywood.Bollywood movies are far better in the fact that most of them are family based films.Mostly Amir khan's films are really based on the concept and can be watched with family without hesitation.

with regards,

Hi Friend,

Today's tamil films are not to the standard when you compare with the past. When you take the old films there will be a story but nowadays we have to search for the stories. In many films the heroines does not have any role. Violence and cultural degradation have raised in the tamil films. The songs have become unneccessary, i.e., they insert the songs in between the films just for the sake. Some films are really worst and we are forced to come out of the theatres before the film gets over.
    Children are very much becoming worst because of watching the movies. Recent films cannot be watched together with the family. Only very few good quality films are released nowadays.

Technically Tamil film industry has improved well. Endhiran movie is the exact example for this. But if we see the culture, it is damaging great.The story and direction is on the basis of the present taste of the youngsters.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.