You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Discuss: Who is the best chief Minister of TamilNadu?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is the best chief Minister of TamilNadu?'.
    None a best CM till now .May be Anna ,if he lived long.Simple and non corrupt kamraj, But he implemented cong policy only which was pro rich.All the cm s followed only pro rich and eye washd people as they were pro poor

Hi, Vasu
    Anna & Kamraj have purly worked for public to bring our State and Nation to the highest level. But to-day no body is there to fill that place. Still we have to choose the best from the current leaders in the field. Hence it is our responsibility to select the right leaders who is not corrupted and interested to solve the common people problems from the root level.

As per your question "who is the best chief minister" - there is no choice to reply since there is only one Chief minister for Tamilnadu.
    The Answer would be - Dr. Kalaignar M Karunanidhi only.

If the question asked was different as to " who was the best chief minister" - the choices would be more.

To my Knowledge Mr.Kamaraj was the best Chief Minister with out any corruption. He improved the Education standard - Looked after Poor students by Mid day meal scheme etc. Even any opposition party leader will not deny this.

According to me Kamaraj is the best chief minister of Tamilnadu. He has been the chief minister from 1954 to 1963. He is a simple man and is still worshipped has a God by the poor. He has introduced many new schemes. He has helped millions of poor people to get education. He is the one to introduce the mid-day meal called satthunavu. He opened 12000 schools during his period. He has contructed many dams and has devloped industries during hisn period. He is called the "King maker". There was not even a single blackmark in his career. Hats off to the greatest person. No one can be compared with him.
    E.Mangala

To me Kamaraj was the best chief minister TamilNadu ever had. I don't think he can be replaced by anybody in the future in view of the corrupt politicians who had corrupted politics. Now a days politicians are very much eager to stick to their posts to earn money. They can do anything for that like announcing freebies.
    Regards
    Rajesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.