You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

No editor of tsr found responding to any forum thread. Why?

I am quite astonishing to see that no editors found responding to any forum threads. I saw few threads responded by our webmaster, Kranti kiran. It is also notified few threads are posted with copied content from other websites. Still the editors find no problem. I am very much regret and no interest in sharing any thing in the forum.
    Hello Krishnamoorthy,
    There is no such thing called "not responding". The only other editor in TSR is Balasubramanian and he is very busy with his spider site. TSR is not like ISC where you get 10 to 20 replies for a single forum thread. You cant expect that here at least in TSR because we are still developing. You just posted 3 threads and can't just say that we are not responding.

There is no such copied content in forum, if you see any such thing please inform us that would be very greatful.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai Kranti Kiran,
    I am well aware of the fact that ISC cannot be compared with tsr. You can find out the following links of copied content in TSR. I seek apology if my comments hurt you in any way. Now I understood tsr very well and no matter will be raised in future.

forum thread: copied content
    copied source

forum thread: copied content
    copied source

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Krishnamoorthy,
    Thanks for informing us, I have deleted them.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.