You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai

Discuss: Which is your favorite Shopping Mall?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is your favorite Shopping Mall?'.

My favourite shopping (rather window shopping) mall is spencer mall at Mount Road. It is the oldest and one of the favourite mall for all chennai youngsters. I used to visit this place when ever I get a chance to go to Mount Road.

Hai E. Mangala

Skywalk is best and it is my favorite shopping mall.

My favorite is Chennai City Center Shopping Mall. Might be because of we lived nearby to that, so we used to go often. You will get all sorts of branded things over there. You have Inox Movie Theatre at City Center Chennai. You can find a lot of food courts at City Center Mall.

As Rajesh said Spencer Mall is the oldest mall in Chennai. This mall made the Chennai people feel happy and proud because it was the first shopping mall. The other shopping malls are also good. I don't know about Express Avenue because it is new and I had not been there.

Thank you for your responses.

hi e.mangala,
    ya tats right spencer is the oldest mall and it is the first mall whic makes proud to all chennai peoples
    if you take express avenue that s the mall which is the first biggest mall in asia
    this makes proud to chennai more than spencer and more over there are seven theaters in EA
    for extra there s food court and fun city for childrenwhich are bigger than city center
    so EA is the best shopping mall in chennai

with rregards

HI friend,
    I go with the idea of Mrs.Kavitha Gopal.It is the best shopping mall which I have seen ever.The things n the SKYWALK shopping mall has a neatly arranged materials of different categories at different floors.
    There are many amusement games for the children.There are many bouquet shops,cloth,shoe shops etc.,There is a miny world inside that shopping hall.It is one of the best of its kind.

with regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.