You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hello freinds! I am new to this site.

Hello Friends!
    Let me first introduce here I am T.Krishnamoorthy, a new member to this site. While going through the forum posts I can identify few old friends of isc. So, I am very happy to be here.
    Krishnamoorthy thanks for joining this site. I am overwhelmed to see you in this site. Since you are a great member of ISC i need not tell much about the rules. But being a regional site, the contents must he state centric and thats all. Hope you can do best here and i want your interactions in many matters that will come up for discussion.
    Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hello Krishnamoorthy,
    A warm welcome to Tamilspider, hope you feel comfortable in here. Please do contact me if you have any quires regarding any issues in TSR. My id is urskranthi.kiran@gmail.com

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Mohan sir,
    I am really overwhelmed when I saw your name here and found myself comfortable here. Actually this is my first sister concern site other than isc. Thank you so much for showing a warm welcome.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hai Kranti kiran,
    I am much happy to see your response here. Tamilspider.com is becoming very popular among the spider sites. I have included your id in my google chat. so, I can contact you in case of any queries. Thank you very much for showing warm welcome to me here at tamilspider.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.