You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Discuss: Manmohan is the worst prime minister as he has told I dont know for many times about his g

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Manmohan is the worst prime minister as he has told I dont know for many times about his govts actions'.On 2G,CVC,CWG ,Quitrochi,block money ,S Band he was silectator supporting the wrong side.So..
    I think he always wrong to rule India. Specialy he was done in these wrong act in '2G' and 'swiss block money'. Why he don't take any action against the 2g and swiss money? In 2G and block money case, He also got particular percentage share in 2g and put money in to swiss bank.
    In these all activites done by him. But his back bone is congress parties.

PM Manmohan Singh is the highly educated and honest PM of India. But to-day in all cases whether it is 2G or CVC appointment or CWG corruption,he don't have any stand to say. He himself is confused and his not in controll, I belive. Absouletly he is quilty by allowing them to do all thses corruption and not controlling, otherwise he is a honest PM of India. It is not fair to holding such a position for not taking action against such a big corruption charges. Let us wait what SC finds in these charges.

No doubt he is a very clean man in the politics today but he is not capable of leading a country. Actually he is not bold enough to take quick and strong decision. He is always behind Ms Sonia Gandhi and congress party. Prime Minister of a country should think honestly leaving all those political indifference. So, in my point of view he no potential to become an active Prime Minister of India.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Manmohan Singh is the worst PM in Indian History. He cann't even open his mouth in many cases. He always maintains silent in burning issues. It is better to resign the job instead of continuing as a PM
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

He blunderly says in parliament that his party or govt not involved in bribing to vote for MPs .All saw the money in parliament.What he indirectly saying is it is Amar singh of Mulayam party that bribed for cong and Manmohan.Is this an answer for a man in his stature

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.