You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

Discuss: Do you think Ms. Kanimozhi of DMK will be arrested soon for the 2G Spectrum allegation?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think Ms. Kanimozhi of DMK will be arrested soon for the 2G Spectrum allegation?'.
    We can say nothing sure.The CBI is a political tool used by the central govt.If the bargaining finished according to the cong expectation then cBI may not touch Kanimozi.But the Supreme court is monitoring the actions o cbi .So it may take action on kanimozi.If the desired seats not given to cong then it will surely act vehemently on DMK

When will the ADMK capture the Tamilnadu chief minister post. That time
    Kanimozhi will have arrested by CBI with the use of ADMK.
    My thought is, Kanimozhi is one of the illegal women in DMK with the support of A.Rasa. Both are involved in criminal activity in 2G spectrum . Now a day A.Rasa was arrested by CBI. In upcoming days, Who are all participated in the illegal act of 2G spectrum, they will be arrest by CBI including Kalinger. It is as soon as possible.

These person(DMK parties who are participate in illegal to 2G spectrum)
    will arrested by CBI. I think some Congress parties were participated in this 2G spectrum case. They will arrest in BJB period.

Yours
    Dinesh.

BJP period.Oh! poisonous to the nation.They are laughed at as ediyurappa is the symbol of corruption and Modi is a terrorist.If htey been given one more time the nation will be a graveyard of people.The nation will be at the hands of terrorists of Hindutva and muslim terrorists like al quida .WE cannot expect them to give a good govt.So don't take a poison drop as a test dose

Since Kanimozhi is a RS member, there are certain formalities to be followed by CBI to question her. And CBI is thinking of quizing her either at Chennai or Delhi. I think the day CBI questions and arrests her, that is the end of Cong and DMK alliance in TN. Just now they are basking in the glory of seat sharing.
    Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.