You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Google Adsense Account Creation

I want to create Google Adsense Account. I tried to open it but google Adsense review team send a message stating that"Member has not met the minimum criteria set by ". I have fulfill nearly 5 requirements set by tamilspider only thing i am not a active member for past 6 months. I have joined in tamilspider on 4th Feburary 2011. But i have uploaded my photo in Tamilsipder site. Kindly verify the same, then only i can join in to Google Adsense Account.
    Hi Vathsala,

Your photo is verified now. You have eligibility to get ad sense now. But personally my advice is that you can apply after getting more than 1000 points from TSR. Also post a minimum of 40 or 50 articles before applying so that there is a chance that you will easily get your ad sense approved.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hello Vasthala,
    You have joined on 4th Feburary 2011, and its just a month now! I suggest you to wait for some more months. Once you account rejected, it will be very difficult to get approve. Post good content in resource section and get around 50 -60 resources. Your are doing good, but have patience! it will definitely pay in future.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Vasthala please await for proper time. First make yourself eligible for the google adsense. I think you are well aware of criteria for having this. First concentrate on contributions and once you have enough resources in score board and complete six months of time, then you can apply for that and get instant approval.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Dear All,

Thank you Very much for you Advice. I will wait for some more month to create Adsense. I will try to contribute good articles in Tamilspider. Thank you very much for your guidence.

Vathsala R.

Dear All,

I tried to create Adsense account more than two times. But it shows "This is email ID is also associated with Google Adsense pls give your Pin code and Phone number (last 5 digits) to associate with tamilspider"..

Is there any problem in my request. Please guide me in this regard. But as per your advice i am going to create Adsense right now.

Vathsala R.

No there is no problem. You have told that you have already applied for adsense. If that is approved then, here you can associate this with that. And the pin code and phone number (5 digits) will be available in your google adsense account. That is your pincode and last 5 digits of the phone number given while creating your adsense account should be given here also. Then automatically your account will be created. And you will receive an email from google to allow this site to access your adsense account with the link to do so.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.