You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Tamil Nadu Elections 2011, how to complain about electoral excesses?

Dear members,

We know that the Assembly Elections for Tamil Nadu will be held on 13th April 2011. The Election Commission of India which is the premier body to conduct these elections, have announced a toll-free telephone number to complain against electoral excesses. The telephone number is 1965. This telephone number is applicable for all the five states which are undergoing the Assembly elections. Also arrangements have been made to lodge complaint through websites. The names of websites will be announced later. The Election Commission has decided to attend these complaints in a timely manner.
    what will be the use of complaining the excesses of parties.They never care for overlook the rules.They will kill you .Take rest and watch the games .Who gets victory they will be our party.Who are defeated they are our opposite side.Simple.There is nothing to worry about policies and activities..jai ho

Satish thanks for bringing this useful information to the knowledge of members and public too. But i doubt any concrete actions will be taken through this excercise. As most of the complaints from the interiors and i doubt how the election machinery will fan out to book the erring persons. I think it takes lots of guts to complain against a party or person and seldom someone do it.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.