You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Facebook - A boon or curse to the society.

Hi,

Many of us are members of Facebook. What do you think about this social networking site? Is it a boon or a curse to the society? Some people have found this site as a worthy one to maintain their contacts around the world. I have something interesting to tell about this.

Through Facebook, I got to know one of my old friends whom I have seen 6 years before for the last time. I am happy that I got his contact now. This is one of the greatest advantage.

At the same time many are getting disturbed due to unnecessary requests, unnecessary messages,etc., So, what do you think about this? Share your experience if you have.
    Hi syed,

Facebook A bane or boon???

Sure,its a bane.
    Reasons:

1.we people stopped communicating via voice(even we are not doing phone calls to convey message,we just update in our status.)

2.Its leads to complete mess of Language destruction.

3.Privacy concern is more important.Hence stealing is easy(Both Money and your Heart)

4.Human Relationship has decreased due to the addiction of facebook.

Reg,
    S.KARTHIK KUMARAN

Facebook is a boon if used properly. Many teenagers are spoiled because of facebook. They sit and chat with unknown people. They spend most of the time in facebook and their concentration in studies is decreased. I think parents must have an eye on their activities especially the teenagers.
    E.Mangala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.