You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Erode

Discuss: Which company bike is suitable for the fuel consumption?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which company bike is suitable for the fuel consumption?'.
    bajaj discover and splender both are good mileage giving bike but the splender style is very normal but the dicover style is good and style so preference is Dicover
    Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

As per me, Hero honda splendor plus gives a very good proven mileage of 70 KPL. The mileage is very good and performance of the vehicle with its smooth kick start and very smooth ride. Only thing, you should not try to speed up above 70 Kilo meters, for the safety of your vehicle and to enjoy a jollyhood ride.

It is very clearly known by everyone that Bajaj Discover with hundred CC gives the most fuel saving. As for my knowledge goes these type of bikes like bajaj discover gives around 87 kilometers per a liter petrol.

Equal to the bajaj discover the Plantina gives the most i think. These two are the most weighless bikes which gives petrol saving for the customer. but these bikes do not last for long. it gets demolished all the spares parts within two years.

But in honda the life for the bike is high and also gives the average petrol consumption. so I recommend to the new buyers to choos a product from honda.
    The another bike which we can discus here is that the Crux of Yamaha Company. Mostl the Yamaha is known for the pick up and speed. this gives less maintenance charges and also gives the average petrol consuption.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

Regards
    Jerold

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.