You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

New achievement of Tamilspider.com

Dear Friends
    After patient efforts of Shankar (our ex webmaster) who unfortunately had to leave due to his busy schedule after getting a job and then well supported by Kranthi Kiran (our webmaster) and Balasubramanian S (site coordinator) along with support of Kumaraditya and all active members, Tamilspider for the first time crossed 500$ revenue in February 2011.

I congratulate all members and special thanks to Bala and Kranthi who were constantly with the site right from the struggling phase. I am sure in coming months we will get better participation from members and will come up with more opportunity to earn by introducing some more awards.

At present members can take advantage of partnership sharing as I believe we will be in position to share more than 10000 Rs in coming months too.
    Glad to note from webmaster that Tamilspider for the first time crossed 500$ revenue in February 2011. This is indeed a great news for the members who were regular contributors in this site. All the consistent contributors of this sits must be appreciated for their overwhelming support and sustained contribution which made this rare feat to happen.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Congratulations to the TSR Team consisting of Dr.Sandy, Kranthi and Bala, your tireless work made it possible. Keep it up!
    Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hearty Congratulations TSR and Congrats Kranthi, Bala, Sandy Sir, Kumaraditya. I can able to understand the pains taken behind the screen from your point to achieve this level.

Congrats to active members of TSR too. So happy to hear this. I am sure, we will achieve more than this in the coming months too with your support and guidance. I am so happy to be part of TSR and will always be.

Regards
    Sowmya

Regards
    Sowmya

Thanks Dr Sanjeev for providing this great news to us. I am very happy that we crossed 500$ in previous month. You are right it is the heartiest effort of Shankar, Kranthi and Bala. These persons has devoted a lot of times to this site so Tamil Spider is earning so well. I hope all members will put the same effort and Tamil spider will be the first sister site of ISC who cross 1000$ in a month.

All the members should join with me to Congratulate Shankar, Bala and Kranthi for their great effort to this site.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Dear sanjeev,

I am very Glad and exited by knowing that the TSR earned $500 in one month for the first time in the history of TSR revenue journey. This has been achieved by the team effort which has been taken by the members of TSR.

We should not forget to thank Kranthi, Bala at this great movement, Because they both of them contributed many effort to this TSR during the past months.

Further, I assure you that we will definitely earn more than $1000 in the forthcoming months with full support of our TSR members and the Web Master, Site coordinators and other supporters.

Thanking you,

With regards,
    S.Manoharan,
    Active Member,
    TSR.

It gives me immense joy to know that tamilspider.com earned an amount of 500dollar. It is really a great achievement.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.