You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Discuss: Who will become the best batsmen for India in this World cup cricket 2011?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who will become the best batsmen for India in this World cup cricket 2011?'.

1. Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
    2. Virendra shewag
    3. Virat Kohli
    4. Mahendra singh Dhoni
    5. Yuvraj singh
    Hi,
    This couldnot be predicted as each one has to play well to to have a high score and contribute his team a lot. But if any one fails then the other has to contribute a lot to take his part also. But any one in the middle order can be the best batsmen as he has the great part in supporting the team at all situations.Hence it could be Virat Kohli.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hi,

In my point of view, the none other than our little master Sachin will become the best batsman in the Cricket World cup 2011.

Regards
    Balasundar

hai,

AS Sehwag has got good start in the opening match, according to me Sehwag will be the best batsman in this world cup 2011 from India. He is a batsman who has caliber to lead the team India. Sachin and Sehwag is world top opening partnership. If this pair is getting clutch, no doubt India will bag the World Cup. I am sure Sehwag will be the drum card of Captain Dhoni in all critical matches. Lets wait and see.

Babu

I will go with siyaram because Virat Kohli has great technique and temperment which he developed during this course of past one year and he almost sat another beautiful player "Suresh Raina" in bench. So Obviously Virat Kohli will take India home.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.