You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Suggestion to annouce New Member of the Week or Month Award

Hai to all,

Tamilspider is very nice website. Through this site i learn more and more. Tamilspider announces Member of Day and Member of Month Awards to encourage member. My suggestion is Why don't you annouce speical Award for New members as "New member of the Week or Month". This Award will be given to the new member who grasp high points and who gave cool resource with in a week time or month time when he/she joined.It will encourage New Members of this site. I saw the member list joined on or after 1st Feb 2011, lot of New Members don't show efforts to submit resources.
    Vathsala thanks for becoming member of this site and it is good to see that you raised an important point of announcing award for best member of the week and month. This site needs fine tuning and such kind of inducements are always needed to pep up interest of new members and give fillip to the existing members too.

K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

Hi Vathsala,

First of all, i would like to appreciate your thougt in which you had suggested to have a member of the month for the newly joined members to this site. It is indeed a good option. This will really encourage the new joinees to this site as well it will help in improving the quality of Tamilspider by the posting of good resources. I think it will also help to add many more members to our site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

Hi, its good thought and should consider this nice suggestion to motivate the new comers in TSR

Regards: Srinivasan

Hello Vathsala,

Your idea is good. Yes, It is true, The motivation for the new members of TSR is most important. If we want to retain the new members with us, we have to give some special awards to them to encourage their contribution. Many of our new members are contributing very well in all the section including resource section.

But they are not being with us for the long time of Out TSR journey. So they should be motivated to be with us for long period in TSR.

with regards,

S.Manoharan,
    Active Member,
    TSR.

Hello members,
    Right now we are paying 50% of the money to members only through partnership share, and the rest 20% of the money goes to the Cash credits, monthly payments, Member of the day award, Special awards etc. We have only 30% of the the money to maintain the site.

We will definitely consider introducing new awards once the partnership programme ends. I think many of ouy fellow members are aware of the TSR monthly earnings. There are about 20 sister sites where Partnership programme is introduced and I'm proud to say that we are at the TOP position in terms of earnings. I don't think there is another best award programme other that partnership share. Last month (January) our fellow member Ravi Kumar has earned Rs. 1967 for his 1200 points. This is the additional amount apart form his normal earnings.

This month the earning of Tamilspider is going to be more and its you people only who are going to taste the fruit!!

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi,

I agree with our Webmaster Kranthi. in Giving award or cash credits TSR never fails. It always acknowledge our posts. Till last December There were no MOD in TSR. Our Webmaster introduced in the Month of January for motivating and Honoring the members of TSR daily.

And one more point, TSR or any spider websites never rejects suggestions from members. They give first preference to the Members. So all the new members, Try to get the MOD first.

Ravikumar C
    Born for Greater things

hai Everybody,

I am agreeing with our Editor opinion. The partnership scheme is most attractive one in TSR. So there is some limitations to announce new award programs like member of the week or Month. Dear members need to wait for thiese awards to come in TSR by retaining Partnership scheme.

And Congrates to Cranthi Kiran to lead TSR in the heights.

Hats of you

With regards
    Babu

Hi Kiran,

I am happy to hear that we are in the top most position in terms of earnings with respect to other sites. Congratulations for taking Tamilspider to this level. Your ideas like MOD award, to make pepole retain in the TSR site are notable. Keep up the spirit. We will surely help you out from our side to reach the esteem.

Thanks and Regards,
    Surya Selvaraj

Hai everybody
    I am very happy to say this because i was joined two days before and i have learned many things and i have earned some points. Here i am going to say the happiness of selecting MOD award and this will be helpful to TSR's earn and its grade for us to improve the posting of new articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.