You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

How to delete wrong Resource

Dear Sir,

I want to know how to delete if i gave wrong resource or uncompleted report.

I tried to submit one resource but my system got hanged in middle of the process and the resource got submitted. Now i want to delete that resource because i can't work or edit that same resource on the same day.

Once it got editors approval shall i change that resource??
    If i change that resource in to correct format, shall i get hight points for my correction??

Please clarify me.
    Hi Vathsala,

If your part of the resource is incomplete, then you can directly select your resource and click on 'edit' to continue your resource content.

please note, as your resource is new and waiting for approval, it must be under the category 'New Submissions'.

check out: New Submissions

If you want to delete the entire resource, scrap an message to webmaster for requesting to delete the same.

Hello Vathsala,
    I need you to contact me as soon as possible. I see a great potential in you, but I personally fell that you need guidance to enhance it. So, I would appreciate if you contact me as early as possible. My Id is

A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.