You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Choice of Higher Education?

This is the moment to choose career field to Plus two students. Students with higher marks will have lot of opportunities to choose. Which field or which higher education will give bright future to average Students??
    Hai VATHSALA

All the professional courses are having great hope to get jobs in Tamilnadu, India and even in foreign.

Regards
    kavitha

Hi,
    I am a student who is at present appearing for the plus two exams. I think that Professional courses are the much future deciding factor for the students. I dont think that only marks do for their higher education as these marks are only considered inside the state and the state's education stream is the worst stream of education as it gives only oppurtunities to those who Mug-up their portions and vomit it in their exam papers. But really the practicals studies and understanding makes a student to get into this highly competetive world and much suggestion is to have entrance for all professional courses as only the better get better chances.

Regards,
    Siyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf Beautiful

Hai Vathsala,

The course only is not the deciding factor for the bright future of the student, over and above they should like the field they choose or they should be put in the field they would like to be. this makes lot of difference.

No one should be forced to select any course because of others compulsion. this is my kind advice.

Regards
    Raja

Hi,
    There are a lot opportunities for all students who are writing their plus 2 exams. On seeing today's scenario, almost all the fields like manufacturing, production, IT, financial have got bright future.

So, whatever course they take, they should have sound knowledge on it. Then only they can shine well.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.